The Firms advises national and foreign clients in infrastructure projects, especially for participation in tenders, concessions and public-private partnerships and in clients’ relations with the various bodies of the direct and indirect public administration and regulatory agencies.
The services rendered by our team in this area include:
- Complete support for participation in tenders; formalization, management and monitoring of contracts signed with governmental entities;
- Formulation of the legal-institutional modeling of projects, including through expressions of interest;
- Elaboration of the drafts of tender announcements and administrative contracts;
- Representation of administrative proceedings under the auspices of audit tribunals and regulatory agencies;
- Support for requests for contractual revisions for reestablishment of economic-financial balance;
- Representation in negotiations for administrative consent decrees and settlement instruments;
- Preparation of legal opinions and memorandums in matters of public and regulatory law; and
- Consulting in general.