Our business law team has vast professional and academic experience in governance practices. With detailed knowledge of the real needs of our clients, our professionals are able to advise companies, foundations and associations of varied sizes and areas of activities, in the adoption of the best governance and management practices.
Below are some examples of the services rendered by our practitioners in this area:
- Elaboration of governance manuals and good practices policies;
- Drafting and revision of internal rules and regulations;
- Assistance in the creation of committees and boards;
- Legal support to the various management bodies in the preservation and compliance with their fiduciary duties, especially boards of directors, executive boards and oversight boards; and
- Review and counseling in matters that can be classified as conflicts of interest and commercial conflicts.