Based on significant experience advising clients in the area of sports, entertainment and other events, the Firm is in a unique position to offer comprehensive support in business, corporate and regulatory questions involving e–sports.
Our work in this area includes:
- Support in labor relations, contractual matters, corporate law, intellectual property rights and protection of data;
- Support for the drafting and negotiation of sponsorship and licensing agreements involving image rights, brands and products, as well as influencer and brand ambassador contracts;
- Support in regulatory questions related to publicity and advertising;
- Legal advice to publishers in their relationship with the productive chain;
- Consulting in legal questions related to the organization of e-sports events and sale of tickets;
- Support for the drafting and negotiation of contracts with players, coaches and managers, as well as contracts for participation in tournaments;
- Support for the transfer of players;
- Representation in judicial and arbitral proceedings;
- Support in questions of integrity, including doping, match fixing and well-being of players.