Our team has extensive experience in rendering legal services to national and foreign clients engaged in the hospitality and tourism segment, including hotels, travel agencies and bars/restaurants.
Our services in this area include:
- Support for the drafting and negotiation of contracts for hotel administration and operation, trademark licensing and franchising;
- Consulting in real estate matters, including negotiation and drafting of purchase and sale contracts, lease agreements, contracts for construction and supply, FF&E, retrofit and designs of hotels and restaurants;
- Structuring of real estate investment funds and registration of condo-hotels;
- Ongoing legal support in labor and human recourses questions;
- Consulting for the drafting of contracts for supply, occupation, sponsorship and events;
- Support in registration and licensing of brands;
- Legal advice for the formalization of contracts with service providers (intermediaries, hotels, transporters and tour guide services);
- Representation in disputes with suppliers, consumers and other parties related with the provision of hospitality and tourism services.