The Firm has solid experience in matters involving regulated sectors, in particular the electric power sector.
The extensive experience of our professionals in the sector allows us to understand the details of the market and its productive chain.
We advise clients engaged in the generation, transmission, distribution and trading of electricity, in the different phases of projects and generation sources, including:
- Consulting and preparation of legal opinions regarding sectorial regulations;
- Representation in matters under the auspices of ANEEL, EPE, ONS and CCEE;
- Support for participation in tenders and privatization rounds;
- Legal support to negotiated and draft the standard contracts in the sector, such as EPC, O&M, PPA, take-or-pay, etc.
- Mergers & acquisitions and legal audit; and
- Specialized administrative, judicial and arbitral proceedings.